Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Happy New Everything

Lordy Lordy it's been a long time. I got so remiss in my blogging duties that I got scared to attempt it, with so much to catch up on. Let's see...it was SUMMER the last time I blogged. Right now we're smack in the middle of winter, but thanks to Groundhogs Wyarton Willie and his Punxatawney counterpart, we're supposed to get an early spring.

Many things are the same and many have changed. Of course the boys have changed the most. Carter is in grade two and Cooper is in senior kindergarten. Cooper started full-time in the fall. We enrolled the boys in Judo in the fall, and we still enjoy taking them twice a week. Chris and I take turns bringing them and enjoy a couple hours of solitude when it's our turn to stay home.

Life continues to be busy with work and wanting to find more time to spend with family and friends. We enjoyed a great Christmas with all the family that was nearby. I got spoiled and have been enjoying my new winter boots and mitts, making this an enjoyable winter since my feet are warm and dry.

The thing I miss most about blogging is keeping track of our lives. It's so hard to remember any details from summer to now since there are so many. I haven't even compiled all our pictures from 2010 yet; maybe that will help me piece things together. Well, I hope to be back to this soon; maybe a new blog header will help inspire me to stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home