Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yep Cooper's Got a Toof

Cooper's First Tooth September 12, 2006

Since he'll never let me in there to have a good look at it, or to take a picture, I'm using graphic representation of Cooper's first tooth that made its first real appearance last night! Nine months and six days old and Cooper gets a tooth. Carter was nine months and 5 days old. Pretty close!

In the morning we went with Kelly for a walk to Wal-Mart and Tim Horton's. I shared a turkey sandwich and a bagel with Carter. Cooper had some of his cookies. I basked in the warmth of my french vanilla cappucino. We walked home. The whole trip was almost three hours. Both boys sort of dozed in our travels a little, so they weren't game for a nap like I was when we got home. Some time in the afternoon there was a brief period of nap activity.

Mom stopped by and we planned to go to Bingo with Kelly. I got supper ready for the boys and Chris came home. I got ready for Bingo and Kelly picked me up. We met up with Mom and went to Bingo. No dough this week. There were some bigass pots to win too. One was $13,400 and one was $11,400. Guess they'll be even bigger next week so we'll have to try again!

I came home and Cooper had just woken up. Arrgh. I was tired and just wanted to fall into bed. I nursed him to sleep eventually, then I was wide awake. Good thing my trusty Tennessee cohort Angie was online to keep me company. We stayed up wayyyyyyy too late chatting and she sent me the video of her family's TV interview with Caroline. If it gets posted, I'll put the link here. It's really awesome. Especially to see Caroline walking. I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

So here are my two new scrapbooking pages using Christy's new "Linear Elegance" kit at Butternug Squash Designs. I'm especially proud of the Carter one. I did some funky photo effects and though there isn't much to the layout, I felt it was finished and was pretty pleased with how it turned out.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhooooo how exciting.. I love your layouts also.. beautiful

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:32:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo. . .the fun begins! Congrats, Cooper. I knew you could do it!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

WooHoo! A tooth! Maybe he'll sleep tonight.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:33:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home