Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Snowbow

Today was a pretty good day for a Monday!

This morning my Mom left for Duluth for a trip with her girlfriends. Dad came over for a couple hours to help me and watch the boys so I could go out and run errands. I came home with lunch from Dairy Queen. Me and my Flamethrowers and onion rings, I tell ya!

Cooper napped for maybe twenty minutes while I was gone. That was the only nap to be had by anyone in this house today. What is up with that? Carter was also up late this evening so he'll probably be zonked bigtime all night and later than usual in the morning. We'll see how Cooper sleeps tonight. He's curled up on a pillow beside me on the floor.

This afternoon when I was chatting with Angie, it was snowing and sunny. Is there such thing as a rainbow for snow? A 'snowbow'? I couldn't see one; maybe I was in it. No pots of gold laying around in my yard. Maybe the pot of gold will be at Bingo on Wednesday...heehee.

We had quite a few rounds of peekaboo tonight; I tried hard to catch him saying it, but to no avail. I guess he'll only say it for Chris. I'll have to hide with the camera and get Chris to try making him say it again.

I did these two scrapbooking layouts last night of Angie's kids from pictures I scarfed from her blog. That's about it for today...more tomorrow. Deidre and Connor are coming for supper tomorrow.


Credits:
Edison layout: Atomic Cupcake's paper, overlay, "fall" charm, rub-on action and smoother pewter action.
Caroline layout: Christy Sturm's "Fiery Fall" kit except for the nail...from the Lowe's web site!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well, of course I love the layouts. . . but they're MY kiddos!

You are amazing. And, if we ever get by a DQ I'm gonna have to try one of those flamethrower burgers - in honor of you!

g'night!

Monday, October 23, 2006 10:53:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell you at this rate Angie won't have to do any scrapping. LOL! Darn I did it again forgot to make sure I was already signed in on blogger beta. BLAH! Any way I love the way you did the pictures on the layouts. (hah! cut and paste!)

Monday, October 23, 2006 11:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Vicky you are so funny! They are great LOs! Lovely colours. Now what is it with the snoozing or lack thereof in your house up and over??? And also...you have a thing for snow - no really I can tell...snowman, snowboy and now you tell me snowbow!! LOL Keep it coming :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:49:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those layouts are sensational... i love the fiery fall kit...good work

Friday, October 27, 2006 6:50:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home