Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Connor!

One more post for today! (That's THREE posts in one day!) ... ahem.

Today Cooper seems to have his appetite back. He's still having a tough time, not sure if it's that tooth that's poking through or if he's still feeling a bit yucky. At least I'm not as worried about his eating.

We had a pretty good morning then when Chris came home from work I finished getting ready and wrapped Connor's birthday present and went to my eyebrow appointment. Whew. I was getting my unibrow back, so I got it done just in time!

I came home and we got the boys ready to go to Connor's birthday party. It was going to be a sliding party but it was wayyyyyyyyy too freaking cold out for that, so we just went to Deidre & Greg's house for the party part of things.

Deidre made that AWESOME chocolate cake with the peanut butter icing, and decorated it with the characters from the movie, "Cars". Very cute, with matching napkins, loot bags (which I've yet to show Carter) and a variation of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" which was "Stick the Number on Lightning McQueen". Connor and Taya followed the rules and did a pretty good job with sticking the number on the car with the blindfold on, but Carter didn't grasp the concept of not being allowed to look, and peeked while he stuck the number on. It was pretty funny. I took a bunch of pictures and movies while we were there but this one catches the kids at the table. Three three-year-olds and a soon-to-be-two-year-old...it was a real hoot. Cooper was napping at the time this picture was taken.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey, it's monday morning now. I'm writing you from work. Yikes.

Boss just came in grumpy. So glad to be at work.

A

Monday, January 15, 2007 8:24:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need teenage daughters...katherine does my eyebrows with one of those waxing kits... and i used to babysit a little boy about carters age... who would scream whenever she was doing it....lol

Monday, January 15, 2007 10:57:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home