Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oops! Where Did Tuesday Go?

Today work went well as usual. The routine is sinking in well; I've even managed to put flossing my teeth back on my daily agenda. Yay me!

Below are a couple new layouts; the first one is for Challenge #5 in the Amazing Digiscrapping Race. I used Christy Sturm's "Berry Mint Chip" kit and Atomic Cupcake's Wild Tear Action.

The second is done using Christy's "Sonnet 116" kit available at Butternug Squash Designs.

So I'm drawing a blank on Tuesday...it was Mom's day to come and watch the boys so of course I had my easy getaway. Oh yeah, a few of us girls went out for lunch to celebrate a former co-worker's birthday. That was nice to get out with the girls at lunch. Tuesday evening I finished a couple projects I had on the go.

Since Mom had the boys, Cooper now says "ABC". It is sooooooooooo cute and now he's working on a second top tooth; it's almost poking its way through. Didn't go to Bingo tonight; Kelly and I have a date set for Friday instead. Just had a quiet evening with my two little boys; Chris went out for a beer with a couple guys at work. And he was home by just after ten o'clock; I was suitably impressed!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nevermind tuesday...whats about wed... that was a day that flashed with little done for me, but your monday sounded so good who needs those other two days

Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Love the layouts, girl! Today's my big day - DSAG dinner tonight. Will be on the run all day long. Hopefully, I'll find you tonight.

The one of you and Chris is especially lovely.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:14:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs....cute couple and what a wonderful idea to scrap a favourite reading book - clever girl. Take care ~ Helen

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm having trouble with the wireless network.

Sorry - I'll find you tomorrow!

A

Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Paul Kiler said...

wonderful photoshop work on the bottom image...

BTW, I wonder if you could help me out by emailing me a font...? Alluressk

I have been looking for it for a couple of years.

Thanks if you can...

paul.kiler(at)gmail.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home