Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sleepy Sleepington

That's me. Last night after our chat at BSD I was still chatting with Angie and I literally tipped over on the couch and fell asleep. Tonight when I started writing this it was barely past nine and I could have done the same thing then. If the kids weren't still up that is.

I just put Cooper down and Carter wanted to fall asleep on the couch. Chris is snoozing on the other couch and I figured I'd better blog or I'd get too far behind. And I've been so tired lately I won't remember anything!

Tuesday and today were fairly uneventful aside from the usual routine. Today I picked up Kelly at lunchtime and we went to Subway for lunch and brought lunch to Chris. The office has been very busy this week so the time is flying.

I've managed to get a bit of scrapping done...here is a new layout of Christy from her visit to Canada (with a small maple leaf thrown in for good measure) using her new kit "Color-Blinded" from Butternug Squash Designs. It's bright. It's beautiful. It's available now. Go get it!

Click the image to enlarge and click HERE for full credits.

Here is a page of the boys I did last week and almost forgot about! I used Ninascraps' "Symbiosis" kit available at NDISB and OScraps. Journaling reads: "Usually when these kids are anywhere near each other, one of them ends up hurt of crying. So this was a rare, special moment and Carter actually asked me to go get the camera to take their picture!" You can click the image to enlarge it and click HERE for the credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

New header...new LOs....but still falling asleep! Take care Melly and have a great weekend!

Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

It was the bomb to talk to you the other night.

Just checking in at all my favorite places to hang before crashing into my pillow.

Miss you!!!!

Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home