Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dairy King

Tonight we had a nice supper...I made yummy mashed potatoes with cheese, bacon and chive seasoning and plenty of milk and butter. Very creamy. I cooked up some veggies too, and asked Chris to pick up a barbecued chicken on his way home from work. I made some wild mushroom gravy too and it was good. The boys ate quite a bit.

Shortly after supper I got a call from one of our program managers. He couldn't reach anyone on the call list to go in to the office to reset the fridge alarm and check on the vaccines. I darted over to the office and checked things out.

Just before I took off in a hurry, we were getting ready to take the boys to the park. I was only gone about fifteen to twenty minutes and when I got home we all piled in the Jeep and went to the park. The boys had a blast. Carter has gotten to be a great climber with no fear. Cooper is following in his brother's footsteps but he's not ready for the big stuff.

We decided to go for ice cream and left the park, with Carter literally kicking and screaming. By the time we reached Dairy Queen he was settled and ready for ice cream. I took a zillion pictures at the park; many of them will be in scrapbook pages soon, including this one of Cooper enjoying his ice cream cone. I think this was his first Dairy Queen cone...but I'm pretty sure my Mom's tried feeding one to him at her house before!

We came home and the boys went to sleep. I finished a couple projects I've been working on and went to bed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that boy is cute... and so is the ice cream... lol

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

cccuuuutttteee!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

LOVE it. LOVE it. LOVE it!

Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Looking forward to the zillion pictures! Melly is back!

Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home