Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Month End

Last night I told Chris to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" this morning, but he didn't and I pressed snooze way too many times. I dragged my snoozy ass out of bed and had a quick bath, put on my face, got dressed, got the boys up and dressed and hauled them out the door with their breakfast in hand. Good thing my fast-forward function was working.

I made it to work with two minutes to spare and my day started and never stopped. Today was month-end and I always have plenty of reports to do and I had five separate deposits to make. Not to mention all the usual interruptions but it was an awesome busy busy busy FAST day.

We had a mini-impromptu lunch today. Three of us went out for lunch and we all had chicken fingers and fries. I haven't had that in awhile. We all headed back to the office for the rest of the roller coaster afternoon.

I picked up the boys after work and came home. Chris was gone far far away into the bush to work on some skidder tires and didn't get home until around eight. Talk about a long day...he went in just after six this morning.

I had both boys in bed and sleeping by just after nine o'clock. Wow! This modified schedule is working wonders! Carter actually didn't nap today and fell asleep at about a quarter after seven. He woke up a couple times and was either having a bad dream or something was bugging him. The second time I got him some warm milk and he was out again within 5 minutes. I hope everyone sleeps through the night. (Please!!!)

I downloaded another of Nina's kits and did this layout. The kit is called "Life is Beautiful". Last week when Carter and I were out on our walk this is one of the pictures I took of him. He was so sweet to pose for me in front of this big beautiful blossoming tree. You can click on the image to enlarge it and click HERE for credits.

Tomorrow is Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

YOU are the coolest Melly-K!

And that snooze button is dangerous! It will get you into heaps of trouble.

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Very sweet layout. Love the effect of bringing the sepia picture up front.

Amazing!!!

Friday, June 01, 2007 1:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Theresa said...

Today is Friday, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Look at you running your little hiney off yesterday to get everyone where they needed to be ontime and with two minutes to spare!

Loving the layout; Nina's kit is perfect for that.

Friday, June 01, 2007 5:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Gosh Melly....I just love that LO.....beautiful kit and the photos of Carter in b/w and colour is really well done.

Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home