Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner!

OMG Christy will be HERE on Monday! We're just trying to nail down some plans but we'll play it by ear for whatever time they'll be arriving. I can't believe it; I'm so excited!

Today was okay - I'm adapting to the new schedule but I really need to get my butt out of bed a little sooner so I'm not rushing so much. At least the boys' bedtimes are slowly inching earlier. It was pretty cool out today so we didn't play outside at all.

For supper I made a hyuuuge omelet for Chris and the boys with toast. Breakfast for supper again. I didn't eat any since we had a birthday cake coffee break at the office today plus I had some popcorn late in the afternoon so I wasn't overly hungry.

After supper I worked on a collage project for one of the girls at work and now I'm too tired to do anything else creative so since everyone else is sleeping I'm gonna go crash too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cooksalot said...

Wha! Christy it going to visit you! WOW! You get to meet everyone. Not fair! LOL! I guess I need to go visit you now.
Like the new decorations in the blog.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 2:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no way!!!! how cool is that????? I am really happy for you...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

okay...try again.....blogger does not like my comment....

that is exciting news Melly....we have brekky for dinner too...maybe Christy would like that! LOL

Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 4:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

One of these days, it will be MEEEEEEEEEE coming to your house.

Thankfully, Alice won't be coming with me.

(read my blog)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home