Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm Coming Back!

Oy. Another blogless week. But on the plus side I've been sleeping a little more. But only because I've been going to bed earlier. Cooper has had me up a few hours a couple nights this week. But two in a row he's slept through the night. Yum.

Wednesday night we went to Bingo...but Kelly couldn't go 'cause she had a staff meeting. But Mom and I went and we took Cindy (the bingo virgin). Bingo virgins are lucky; Cindy won the very first game. I won the second last game, bringing home a hundred bucks. Sweet.

Thursday evening we went to Mom & Dad's for supper. Uncle Cliff and Auntie Lurdes went too and we had theeeeeeeeeee bessssssst spaghetti. EVER. With garlic bread and salad. Scrumptious. Dad finally had his high-speed internet connected so I put him on to MSN Messenger so I can give him a holler whenever he's online now.

Today I had a "ME" day. I took the kids to the sitter and came home and did some much-needed catching up on projects that I've had on the back burner. I had a hot shower without anyone pushing in or pulling away the shower curtain. I did my hair and got ready and I caught up on most of my stuff and just need to do a bit more printing and cutting.

I had lunch with Kelly and my Mom and Aunties Lurdes and Josie. That rocked. Then I went to the bank to pick up some papers Chris and I had to sign and met up with Kelly again at the drug store. I dropped her off and came home to do some more project work.

Next was my much-needed eyebrow wax appointment. But on the way I stopped at Tim Horton's for ice-caps. I brought one to Serena at my appointment. By then it was almost time to pick up the boys so I stopped at the bank to get money for the sitter and picked up the boys.

We came home and Chris was home shortly after. Now the boys are playing outside with water balloons (I made about a dozen of them). Carter came in to ask for more but we're clean out of them! I'm thinkin' we're having a fast-food type of supper since I haven't taken anything out of the freezer and we don't have any propane for the barbecue!

I have plans to do some scrapping tonight; I have two challenges to complete for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race that I MUST do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well blow me down. . .not only did you comment on my bloggie, you posted something on yours.

Quite the banner day!

Friday, August 03, 2007 9:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Okay Schmoopie. I hung up. Now, get that scrapping done!

Friday, August 03, 2007 10:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Glad to hear you took some time for "you". Take care Melly!

Friday, August 03, 2007 11:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm SO jealous! I never win anything when I go to bingo!

Friday, August 10, 2007 5:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home