Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Snoooooooooooooooow!!!

It was cold and rainy this morning. The rain felt so cold I was surprised it wasn't snowing. I got to work and it started snowing. Big hyuuuuuge flakes of cold wet snow. Yucky. I am so not ready for winter yet.

Today was a busy day. Kelly and I grabbed a quick lunch at Tim Horton's and took Carter to school. After work we came home. Chris stopped at home briefly at work and picked up the Jeep to take it to the shop to clean it inside and out. He didn't get home until about 9:30 so he must have done a really good job of it!

I made chicken nuggets for the boys for supper. They were a big hit. Since it was a late supper since I figured Chris would be home, the boys went to sleep shortly after supper. I became obsessed with online Scrabble; I have a couple games on the go on Facebook but there is also an option to play on your own. And you can play against a "robot". This "robot" is a psycho, letter-blocking maniac that makes words that make NO sense. I beat it a few times but for the most part I'm getting totally hosed.

I didn't even realize how late it was getting as I sort of watched House and played Scrabble at the same time. Now I am outta here; I gotta get up in a few hours and do my hair and stuff.

Here are a couple new pages I worked on yesterday and the day before using mostly Helena Jole's products from NDISB. She is very talented and her design work is incredible...


3 Comments:

Blogger Cooksalot said...

Haha! About time! We've had snow a few times already.
Maybe I should play that 'bot too. Talk about getting hosed. I see you passed me up on the score board already. I'm in for it aren't I? LOL!
I love your latest layouts. I really love how you did the curl and tear on the picture of Carter. He's so cute in his school get up.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

It's still in the 80s here today. Although I did notice a tree with some red leaves.

I can't tell you how much I love those layouts!!! (but I will. . .they're gorgeous)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Beautiful work as always Melly...sorry to hear about your early winter....we are still waiting for more sunshine downunder

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home