Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

::Yawn:: Is it Friday Yet?

It's not even ten-thirty yet...normally I would be just getting into the groove to get some computer stuff done. But I'm beat. Last night I was toast by nine-thirty. We had a really quiet evening.

Today was another really quick one at work; we held another flu clinic and with so many people coming and going and the calls still coming in like crazy, it makes for a quick day. Kelly and I had a quick lunch at Subway before taking Carter to school.

I picked up the boys from the sitter and we came home. As soon as Chris got home I ran to Wal-Mart to buy some fifty-three-dollar spaghetti. Yikes. Of course we also needed milk and mittens for the boys and I found a pair of pants for Carter for five bucks. Couldn't pass up on that deal.

I came home and finished thawing the second container of spaghetti sauce that Cindy gave us a couple weeks ago. It was so awesome. I had picked up some garlic cheese sticks too, and they turned out alright. The boys barely ate.

After supper we watched part of Earl and CSI and ER. I'm ticked off with the ER writers so far this season with what they're doing to Abby. The girl can't catch a break!

Speaking of breaks, I need to go take a sleep-break. Mellykat ouuuuuut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

::hee:: you blogged, too. Cool.

CSI was the BOMB last night.

Friday, November 16, 2007 2:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home