Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What Am I Doing Still Up?

It's still Tuesday night to me but I'm posting this way past midnight. I fully intended to go to bed early tonight. I actually did a work project at home to save me some time at the office. While I did it, I printed some stuff to do a 'hybrid' project for Carter and possibly his whole class if it works out. Click HERE to see the details on Miss Mint's blog.

I went to visit Mom at lunchtime today. She was having another particularly bad episode of pain and I rang for the nurse, who gave Mom some meds. The pain never ever completely subsides where it hurts most, but at least it calms her enough to be able to get more comfortable. Thank God she goes for the CT tomorrow; hopefully things will get rolling to help her more.

I invited Dad over for supper tonight; he's been bach-ing it all week, doing a great job, however I thought it would be good to visit. He hadn't seen Bee Movie yet, so he watched that with the boys while I got supper ready. After supper Chris came with me to go see Mom and we brought Cooper. Carter opted to stay home with Grandpa to finish watching the movie.

Mom was feeling rough again and the nurse came in to give her more meds. My Mom hates taking anything and has a massively humongous tolerance to pain. So this just sucks bigtime to see her suffering so much. I pray they fix her up because she is so fit and healthy aside from this stuff! And I want to give a shout-out to Angie to say thanks so much for keeping Mom in your prayers, especially with your church. We need all the prayer possible to help Mom get through this rough time. Hugs to you all!

When we came home Carter was zonked and Dad was just starting to doze off too. He left to go see Mom before going home. I started doing a couple projects and now I'm ready to go crash. Perhaps a sudoku or two first...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eileen said...

It must be so hard on your whole family Melly. I do pray that she is feeling better soon. Hugs!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Amy Eileen said...

Oh I forgot to mention, love the Easter banner!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:13:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

We're still praying.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home