Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Anorexia Kills...

Snowmen...

Here you see our happy, robust snowman hanging out with the boys.


His self-esteem wavering, he goes on a crash diet of pure sunshine.


By late evening, he is an emaciated shell of a snowman. Sad. Very sad.
But yay for the sunshine!

Today was a good one. Month-end at the office; plenty to do. And by the end of the day I vowed to clear my desk. It's not bad. Everything is at least neatly placed.

Kelly and I went to Bingo tonight. I had plenty of disappointing close calls, and finally in the jackpot game I got down to one number VERY quickly. Someone won the jackpot, but the second chance was still up for grabs. At least twenty numbers after I got down to one number, they finally called mine. Whew! A very very sweet victory. And a sweet two hundred and fifty bucks for Kelly and me to share! I have a few projects on the go, but I need sleep. I'm hoping to finish everything by the weekend and get some scrapbooking done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Kate Moss?

Karen Carpenter?

Calista Flockhart?


Surely it's not Oprah Winfrey or Delta Burke!!!

LOL

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home