Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Notes from the Toxic Waste Dump

Well, things seem to be settling down finally, at least gastrointestinally. These past couple days I definitely learned never to trust a fart. Now I'm left with my original hacking cough, which seems to wax and wane at will.

We took the kids to the sitter today and stayed home again. Chris and I haven't been this sick in approximately ten years. I remember we were living in our apartment long before we had kids and we were knocked flat by a similar illness.

It was a much more restful day without having the kids here. I dozed for most of the morning. Chris took Carter to school and I picked him up, despite not wanting to leave the house. I took a shower and washed, dried and ironed my hair before picking Carter up. I didn't bother putting my face on since we were just coming straight home. I haven't applied makeup in days; it will be interesting to see if I remember how when I return to work tomorrow!

After I picked up Carter, I picked up the laptop and did some much-needed scrapping. A few of these pages I did before today, but I'm finally posting all of them. Now I'm off to bed to get some sleep so I can face my first day at work for the week!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Good Lord, these layouts are amazing. You're making me want to get back into it myself! :)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home