Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Night

I managed to get through the whole Oscar show tonight. It was actually quite enjoyable. Plenty of pomp and circumstance. I have at least heard of most of the movies that were nominated this year.

Chris came home from his fishing trip today. He left Thursday evening for three nights. I'm trying to envision myself going on a 3-night trip somewhere. Highly unlikely, but totally deserved!

I had a great weekend with my boys, though we never left the house since we got home on Friday. I did a little more scrapping, which I posted without words last night.

It's pushing midnight and with Cooper asleep half on me I'm going to call it a night (early for me). He only went to sleep barely an hour ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I didn't watch the Oscars. Ho hum.

I did, however, manage to work on something I'm stitching. Next? Well, maybe a wee bit 'o scrappin. we'll see.

i'm already talking like a leprechaun!

Monday, February 23, 2009 6:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home