Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time Warp!

Holy moly it's been a fast week. Each day has been almost a clone of the last. I'll recap the little details that I can remember. There are big changes happening at work, plus it's been very busy.

I've done a little more scrapping this week, trying to make the most of the great kits I already have from NDISB to fulfill my creative team obligations while promoting the designers and using some pictures I've been needing to scrap. It's been a great month for me creatively!

I didn't do two things I intended to. I didn't make pancakes for supper on Shrove ''Pancake'' Tuesday. We had meatloaf. I also intended to go to church for Ash Wednesday, but didn't. I was feeling crappy for one, with a side dish of too lazy to dress myself and the kids to go out again after we were settled in for the evening. A nice plus was Chris actually had the Jeep down at the shop to give it a nice bath and vacuum. It even stayed clean all day today since it cooled off again, plus Kelly and I went for lunch and took her vehicle. We also went for lunch yesterday, which included a kickass hot fudge sundae. (my bad!)

Monday evening we had spaghetti for supper. I was surprised with the amount the kids ate. It might have been due in part to the cheese buns I sliced and converted into garlic toast! I just got up from trying to cuddle Cooper to sleep. I must have fallen asleep twenty times with his barely blinking an eye. I got up so I wouldn't stay sleeping and headed out to the living room to blog. He followed me, and actually finally just fell asleep on the couch beside me. I'm kind of contorted around his feet that he seems to keep stretching farther by the moment. I'm going to see if I have it in me to get one more page done tonight before I zonk out too.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eileen said...

Those are great pages! I love how you said he took the Jeep for a bath. lol I can totally picture it sitting in a bubble bath and sipping some bubbly! ;)

Monday, March 02, 2009 3:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Come baaaaaaaaack!!!

Thursday, March 05, 2009 9:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home