Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Quiet Days

Well, not much is going on these past couple days so I've slacked off a little in the blog department. I added links in the left sidebar...my favourite web sites and my favourite blogs that I read every day.

The weather has been beautiful and Carter and Chris play outside every evening. Last night I even took Cooper out in his fuzzy track suit and put him in the baby swing again. He LOVES it. I can practically swing him to the sky and back and he doesn't even bat an eye. Just gives me that cute little smirk that I feel like tells me I'm being a cool mom.

This morning I took the boys for a walk with Kelly & Patches before it got too hot out. In the afternoon we visited Auntie Josie and then went to 7-11 for a Slurpee for Carter and we brought a Super-Duper-Ginormous-Gargantuan-Big-Honkin'-Gulp to Chris at work. That sucker was two litres of Mountain Dew but it fit in the cupholder in the Jeep! I'd love to see those automakers designing cupholders in vehicles using a double-gulp cup for measuring!

I've been doing tons of scrapbooking still, and have a few new layouts. (Pictures below). Christy has a new kit coming out on Friday so I posted a couple layouts using "True Blue Buddy". I also used another kit to do a layout of my Mom. I love the pictures of her in it.

Well July is flying by already. Cooper will be 7 months old tomorrow - Wow. Chris has a couple weeks off near the end of the month that we're both really looking forward to.






5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hello,

followed your link from scrapbook.com to hear. Where do you get all the time??? Tell me your secret! Great pages here and there - LOL! You are most gifted and thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Best wishes, Helen

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:54:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheesy wheezy, if you read me frequently I had better write something, lol. soon tomorrow ...man oh man you are goin' keep me on my toes

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:05:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pages are beautiful. You are truly talented. I guess I know who to go to for assistance with our daughters Life Book.
Denise Groves

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:39:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You inspire me, too. Of course, most of the time that inspiration comes after 12 midnight my time.

Thanks for being my true red/white friend. . .the canada thing. . and for being such an encouragement. . and for chatting with my husband. . and for marrying a guy with such cute feet.!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jon Mariano said...

Hi,
try using float:right instead of float:left in the added column. hope that helps.

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home