Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ethereal

There's a new kit this week at Butternug Squash Designs! It's called 'Ethereal' and you can view it below or visit my gallery. The kit goes live tonight! Great textured or untextured papers, cool metal elements and an alpha set. Check it out! Here's my latest layout using the new kit. A picture of me when I was pregnant with Carter...journaling says "I dreamed of you before I even knew you".


Today was a sleepy day. I actually had a nap and I think both boys were napping. I know Cooper was, but it's hard to say if Carter goes to sleep right away or not. The house was still standing when Cooper woke me up, and Carter was asleep so all was well.

Chris went fishing this evening after work. NO, he did not bring any fish home. I took the boys to Mom & Dad's house and brought KFC for supper. After supper we all piled in the Jeep to go to Cindy's house. That was a task. Poor Mom was squished between Carter's booster seat and Cooper's car seat. It was about a 20-minute ride.

We got there and they were just finishing watching "The Shaggy Dog". The whole family was there. Carter went all squirrely as usual when he got in the same room with his cousins. The grown-ups went upstairs to visit while the kids put on another movie. We visited for a while then squished into the Jeep again and I drove Mom & Dad home. I brought the boys home and neither of them stayed asleep. Cooper is now down for the count and I think Carter is soon to follow. I think I'm going to get some sleep earlier tonight. At least go to sleep before Cooper gets up twice this time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get back on tonight so we could chat. Weird night. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Glad you had fun. We did, too. . .(?) Off to bed for me. Talk tomorrow!?

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Thanks for the other afternoon - it was great to have a giggle - I really needed it. Your posted LO here is brilliant - most definitely up to the Melly standard!! The textured paper is gorgeous, the hinges clever but the photo and title are a wonder! Great work!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:45:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes... this layout is stunning..and the photo also... did you use a filter on the photo? Did chris take it? a wonder, yes.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home