Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Kit This Week

Well, yesterday wasn't overly eventful so I figured I could capture the essence of it in a brief paragraph on today's blog entry. The main event was the four of us going to Wal-Mart. Chris took Carter in one cart and I had Cooper in another. We had a couple races and did our shopping. We stopped at McDonald's on the way home and therefore had a quick and easy supper when we got home!

Chris went to help Greg again with his deck or something. I went to bed fairly early. Wow. Sounds like it was a boring day - can't think of anything else we did!

Today looks kind of yucky outside again. If it gets nice out we might go for a drive to Blue Lake or Sandbar. We'll see.

I did a few layouts last night with Christy's new kit called "Marquis". Lots of rich colours and textures of papers and ribbons and elements. She's also coming out with a new word art series called "Expressions of Love" which I have used a couple of in these layouts. Here they are and that's it for me right now...I've gotta hit the shower!




And here's one for Christy...these are the "other men" in her life. You will never see her make a scrapbook page of them, but that won't stop me from making one for her! (Christy whenever you want to see them, they'll be heeeeeere!) (Click the image to enlarge)

Click it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. . even though it's a pretty small, and straightforward blog entry. Sometimes those are best!

. . and the layouts ROCK!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh my God! I love those LOs - got to see them big - give me a link Melly! Pllleeassseeee!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Got it!!!!! You are such a clever chook - might have to try the downunder version of scraplifting today! hehehehe!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:42:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just......yum. Another embarrassing yet delicious LO for me. Amazingly well done, girl.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:19:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. . here's the scariest part of it all. . . . .I didn't see the Alan Rickman, Jason Isaacs part.

What was I thinking?!?!?

Was I thinking???

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home