Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Attack of the Mutant Raspberries

I couldn't resist making a page of Carter with the raspberries on his fingers at the supper table last night. I used the "True Blue Buddy" kit from Butternug Squash Designs. It was exciting to post to my new gallery over there.


Today I had lunch with my mom and all her four sisters. They all live in Dryden except for Auntie Nancy who lives in Brampton...about a thousand miles from here. So it's a real big deal when they all get together and it's quite a hoot!

I took Cooper and we met up for lunch at a chinese restaurant with "the five sisters" and my cousin Christine and her kids (also of Brampton). Someone suggested we all get lottery tickets together so after lunch I was in charge of buying the tickets. Tonight's draw was 14 million dollars. I think we got five bucks. I'll have to get the ticket checked to make sure. Better luck next time.

My fortune cookie said :

and on the back there were lottery numbers. I played them for myself and didn't win on that one either...maybe for Friday's draw. I won't hold my breath.

I did a quick Wal-Mart run with Cooper while Carter and Chris napped. Came home and we had a "whatever's in the fridge" supper. Chris and Carter had hotdogs while Cooper and I were gone, and I had a sandwich. Cooper had vegetables and beef. Sort of.

We didn't do much else this evening. I posted my new layouts for the new "Delightful Daisies" kit coming out this week. Here they are. It's hard to believe they are all from the same kit considering they are so different. Christy's kits are very versatile with so many papers and elements to choose from!




Not an overly eventful day but I'm beat! Goodnight everyone in blogland!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it

'nuff said!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

That daisy kit is just beautiful and as you said so versatile. Well it's Friday once more here is the Land of Oz and we are off shopping - nighty night everyone in blogland!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

That daisy kit is just beautiful and as you said so versatile. Well it's Friday once more here is the Land of Oz and we are off shopping - nighty night everyone in blogland!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

That daisy kit is just beautiful and as you said so versatile. Well it's Friday once more here is the Land of Oz and we are off shopping - nighty night everyone in blogland!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home