Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Little at a Time

Today was a long one. I had a few wake-up calls in the night as usual. This morning after Chris left for work I finally got Cooper to go to sleep. He seems to sleep well when I put him on my soft duvet. Maybe I should get one for his crib!

I didn't do as much laundry today as yesterday; there are still baskets all over the place. I did a few scrapbooking quickpages for my CT duties at BSD...but they won't be released until September. I also played around with a Christmas card template - we are going to have some kickass Christmas cards this year now that I'm a digiscrapper!

I did a few 'housewifely' things today, but not until around three o'clock. Until then I felt like a lazy sleepyhead couch potato. I wanted to accomplish something before Chris came home, so I did a couple more loads of laundry. Folded and hung a bunch more stuff. Purged another half-bag of clothes. Much more to follow. Took the closet doors off the closet in Carter & Cooper's room (my former room)...for two reasons. 1. So no little fingers get pinched in them. 2. It's easier access to the closet and saves a little space in a little room.

I moved around some furniture and did a little bit of closet-switching. There is just too much stuff. Have to purge some more.

Chris came home from work and we had leftovers from supper at Cindy's last night. Duck soup, roast beef, sweet potatoes, rice casserole - just as good as yesterday. And I'm not big on leftovers. Oh yeah, pie too...but I didn't have any today. But it was all good - again! Cooper LOVES sweet potatoes, and ate them all.

Chris's grandpa came over for a visit then Chris and Carter played outside for a while. I fed Cooper some cereal and got him ready for bed. My back is killing me for some reason. Gee, maybe all the laundry basket-hauling and furniture moving is getting to me. We're having a garage sale this weekend. Maybe I should just let people come right in the house and make offers on all my stuff so we can have some more room around here!? Well, no new pictures today...and I'm just about spent. G'nite!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to sell a stroller in that garage sale?

hmmmm . . .I may just have to drive by. . .

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:47:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO glad to see I'm not the only one who likes Big Macs! Sounds like you had quite a day.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:52:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home