Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Glad to Get the Funk Outta Here

Today I felt a little blue. Very tired and listless. I got absolutely nothing accomplished, I want to put so much stuff away and chuck everything else, but I didn't have it in me. I didn't realize how much I did yesterday until I re-read my blog entry. Today I took it easy - too easy.

I actually cooked supper when Chris came home. It seems like forever since I've done that! After supper, we took the boys to the park. They recently overhauled the playground equipment and upgraded it for safety. The new stuff is really cool for kids of all ages. It was great to get out of the house - I was in such a funk!

Carter had a blast climbing all over the place, and Cooper was quite happy to check out the scenery too! Below are a few pictures from the fun. We came home and Cooper went to sleep shortly after, but not for long. Carter went to bed at a decent time. I worked on some scrapbooking stuff, caught up on some emails and chatted with Angie a while. Cooper woke up a few times fussing, then I finally went to bed. Oh yeah I almost forgot about changing the look of the blog...thought it needed a change!

Click HERE for a slideshow of the pictures.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . .can't wait to see this one. (Posting before the blog entry is complete).

speaking of things I can't wait to see. . .there's a sketch challenge layout still hanging in the balance?

ha ha

Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:07:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Nothing like a trip to the park to soothe the families soul - nice pics.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

Woohoo. Love the new look! Now I know why the title was just hanging around. LOL! Have to say nothing like a trip to play at the park.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 6:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home