Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, September 25, 2006

I Rake for Scrapbooking

No, not I 'brake' for scrapbooking; I 'rake' for scrapbooking. The last time I remember ever raking on purpose was to make a pile of leaves to jump in when Cindy and I were kids. I'll find that picture another day.

But today, as a digital scrapbooking addict, went outside and raked up the few leaves that I could from our one shedding tree, just so I could take this picture to do a scrapbook page of my boys on a pretty fall day.



Unfortunately, though I took a kajillion pictures, there was not one where both boys were looking at the camera simultaneously. So with a little help from Photoshop, I cropped Cooper's head from the picture where he was looking and Carter wasn't, and put it in the picture where Carter was looking. I had to do a little trimming here and there but I think it turned out alright.

For supper (date shows Monday on this post, but to me it's still Sunday night) we had meatloaf, seasoned curly fries and asparagus. I feel like I haven't cooked in a forever! Chris went out for coffee so I was treated to a French Vanilla Cappucino from Tim Horton's. Mmmm. I have GOT to get some sleep so I'll just leave you with this new scrapbooking page of the boys.


4 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

You are so clever - I love the rustic look. See you were determined to finish it off before turning in! Yey! That means this gal on the sunny side of the world got to see it first! The thread with the buttons is a nice touch. Dinner sounds yum and a good nightcap after even better. TFS!

Monday, September 25, 2006 3:08:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really good cut and paste job!

Monday, September 25, 2006 10:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

You did a great job "frankensteining" your baby! heehee

. . .the things we do for this hobby!

Monday, September 25, 2006 3:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Love the new look....when is Halloween?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 3:28:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home