Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Yada Yada Yada

Well yesterday I posted a freebie. And wheeeeeeeeeee! Over 300 downloads! How fun is that? I can't remember much else of what I did...why don't I blog every day??? I can't even ask Angie 'cause we didn't talk at all yesterday. I usually rely on her for my memory!

Oh yeah. So it was Thursday. Yada yada yada. Chris had a looooooong day. He left here shortly after six and did his usual Thursday run to Ignace for work. Then they stayed late and counted inventory. Yada yada yada. I took the boys for a ride to go see him and on the way home I grabbed a Flamethrower burger and onion rings...mmmmm. Then I went to the golden arches to get Carter a Happy Meal. We came home and had our munchies. Yada yada yada.

Eventually I got both boys to go to sleep and I played on the computer some more and made some fun blinkies - over there in the sidebar (-->). Chris didn't get home until eleven o'clock. Yikes. That was a long day for him.

Today I went for my tri-weekly eyebrow waxing. I took the boys and they behaved very well. After my appointment I picked up some printer ink and went to bring Chris some lunch at work. We came home and both boys were asleep. Very tempting to stay in the vehicle and just nap with them, but it was a yucky day so I carried Carter in and he went right back to sleep. I brought Cooper in the house right in his car seat and set him on the couch all bundled up. He slept for about a half to three quarters of an hour like that then got up. He was very happy and playful.

Dad stopped by to visit and it was time for Carter to get up. Dad keeps a pack of Tic-Tacs in his shirtpocket and always puts two in it for Carter so it's their ritual. All I had to do was tell Carter that Grandpa was here to see him and he soon got up from his nap and went after the candy. Cindy stopped by. She was in for a busy evening carting the kids to birthday parties that overlapped so she came here in between to visit. We ordered pizza for supper. I spent much of the evening on the phone. One hour with my friend who had a babysitter nightmare this week, calls to various babysitters for my plan to re-enter the workforce this winter, calls to a couple of my girlfriends. I never talk on the phone that much. I have a couple leads for babysitters and I left a message at the day care centre too, to find out if we're still on the waiting list.

So now I'm phone-free and able to type with both arms because both boys are sleeping. I should say all three boys are sleeping; Chris is still exhausted from his long day yesterday. And I JUST remembered as I'm typing this that I have an order of "Cinnaparts" from Pizza Hut sitting on top of the fridge where I put it out of Carter's reach earlier. It's calling to me, and I'm going to go answer it. Byeeeeeeee

Edited to add:
I am nerdier than 74% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Took a nerd test from a link on Vicky's Blog...wow I am even nerdier than I thought! heehee

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

You're nerdly nerdlington. . .Or Dorky Dorkerson. . .



Love, your friend

Geekly Geekleston

Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm 50%. Literally. So, I'm lightly nerdy.

Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home