Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Twenty-seven Pints

I forgot to mention earlier that Kelly and I had appointments today to donate blood. She came over around 4:30 and we walked to the blood donor clinic. We brought the boys in the double stroller, and they were very good. Both our donations went quickly and we were at the donut table in no time flat.

Today was my 27th donation. That's roughly six and three quarter gallons of blood I've given! We came home after, and I got ready to go to Bingo. Kelly picked me up then we met up with Mom and went to Bingo. - None of us won. Oh well. There's always next week! My Mom's birthday is next week so she'll get a freebie when we go.

I came home and my three boys were snoozing in the living room. Cooper, the LIGHTEST SLEEPER IN THE WORLD, woke up only a moment after I arrived. I cuddled him until he fell asleep in my arms, then of course he woke up when I put him in his crib. I let him go back to sleep on his own, but now I hear him again. I wonder if he's hungry...I'll check on him then head to bed as soon as possible.

Edited one more time...Cooper's first fever! Eek. Gave him some Tylenol and I'm nursing him back to sleep (hopefully). We take fevers very seriously around here ever since Carter had a febrile seizure last year...gonna take baby to bed now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Well done with the donations - good onya! Hope the fever proves to be nothing major! See ya next week :)

Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

How's our baby?

The little princess here is doing some better.

FIND ME!!!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:35:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this new blogger beta sign on just killed my comment! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
Any way what I had wrote was something of the effect lots of blood great job!
I hope Cooper is doing better. Sometimes it's new teeth that cause a fever. It did with my 2 boys.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home