Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom and Kevin!

Today is my Mom's 62nd birthday. I swear you wouldn't believe me if you saw her. It's also my cousin Kevin's birthday. Happy Birthday to them both!

I went to Bingo with Mom and Kelly tonight and brought Mom her Haagen-Dazs. She definitely had the spoon with her this time. We were all sooooooo close to winning but no luck this time. Oh well. There's always next week.

Here is the layout I did with Christy's awesome new kit called "Fun in Flannel" by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs



I found the mug on Google and embossed it. Everything else is from the kit. I turned one of the ribbons into a scarf. It's a great new kit!

Since I went to Bingo, I missed "My Name is Earl" and "ER" so I'm staying up wayyyyyyyy past my bedtime to watch "ER" and post my scrapbook page. Right after ER I'm going to bed!

7 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I left you some praise on BSD about the layouts.

How was ER? Hope you enjoyed it. . and got some delicious sleep.

I didn't get nearly enough, but when do I ever???

Friday, October 06, 2006 8:43:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday, Mom!!!

Friday, October 06, 2006 8:47:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double Happy birthday!!!! She must be special to have had you girl!!!!

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:44:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Melany... does Mom have a name????? :)

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:45:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks to a cheap antenna I got to see ER. Can't get Earl though sorry. You will need to fill me in on what I missed in ER I was a little lost. I hope your mom had a great birthday. Tell her your crazy friends say Happy Birthday! (insert huge toothy grin here) Duh I just typed all this and realized I'm not logged into the stupid blogger beta. At least I can cut and paste.

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:47:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

I second Beth - what is the name of up and over's Mum? Great LO! Have a wonderful weekend you northern hemisphere people!! :)

Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Pssst. . . do you hear that?? Do you? You have to strain to hear it. . . do you hear it?

It's your blog. It's begging you, "update me. . update me. . I feel so out of date."

tee hee hee

Saturday, October 07, 2006 2:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home