Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More Developmental Milestones

I spent much of the day saying "Thank God". For my new printer. What a relief to have the dependability of my Epson back again. I'll probably have it dead within a few months, but at least I'm not smacking my head against the wall trying to get the HP to do what I want it to.

I printed Christmas cards today and thank you cards with no issues. I had lots of ink from my previous Epson that thankfully I could use on this new one. So I got a lot accomplished.

Cooper looooooooooooves Campbell's chicken noodle soup. I have got to get more of that stuff. He snarfed it up very quickly! Carter too of course.

A relatively non-descript day except that Cooper can just about sit up from a tummy position. He really gets around doing the belly crawl. Travels all over the house. I have to put the baby gate in front of the stairs now. He also has an amazing eye for detail and picks up any little piece of lint, hair or food particles on the floor and attempts to eat them. I'm forever digging stuff out of his mouth when I see him chewing on something. And I think there's another little tooth in there ready to poke its way through!

I did a new scrapbook page tonight using Christy's new kit - just have to find out if she's ready for us to start posting the new kit yet, then I'll have it up here. Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday. We're going to Bingo. Since it's her birthday, she'll get a freebie card. Should be a hoot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

A freebie card - wow - does life get any better!?!?! Happy birthday mother of up and over. Looking forward to new LO Melly. Happy Thursday!

Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:21:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I'd be "sore" about Helen beating me to this post, but she always gets to tomorrow before me, doesn't she?

I can't get Caroline to do Chicken noodle - - but spaghettios are still a HIT at our house!

Can't wait to see that layout!!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:26:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this talk of food. Around here the kick is potatos that we gleaned ourselves. LOL! Tell your mom Happy Birthday! Hope she has fun at bingo.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home