Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Must.......Sleeeeeeeeeeep.

"Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious"

You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

That was the result of a short and sweet little quiz I took from a link on JBurkhart's blog. She's a new member over at Butternug Squash Designs so I went over there to have a look.

Today was a pretty decent Monday. Sleep deprivation sucks but I sort of dozed a little when Cooper slept and Carter was on the computer. Cooper ate Kraft Dinner for the first time today. He's a little vacuum cleaner! He likes "people" food...now I'm worried I might be giving him too much too soon so I'll still stick with the jar stuff until he's a little bigger.

Mom and Dad popped in this afternoon for a bit. Chris came home and Carter went outside to play with him before supper. After supper we watched the movie "The Wild". It was very "Madagascar-ish" but it was alright. We had to watch it on the computer since the PS2 wouldn't read it.

I posted a few layouts that I've done over the past week or so. Here they are. I gotta go to bed 'cause everyone else is sleeping and there's no telling when someone will get up screaming and jar me out of a blissful sleep!




Okay, hold up...just one more thing. I helped my friend Helen in Australia with her new blog header so go have a look! Wish I could have been there in person - summer's just starting down under!

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Well I would say your blogging personality is pretty spot on! Well from where I sit half a world away anyway - hahaha! You are the guru!! Love the new pages and thanks for the amazing blog header!! Mutual appreciation club - thanks for the mention now go and check out my blog - you dag!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:08:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blog personality thingy is so YOU!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:31:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I've got to check out that blog personality thing... looks like fun!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 5:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home