Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wooooooohooooooooo! I Got Me an Epson Again!

OMG I am soooooooo happy!

I just got my hands on an Epson printer that takes the cartridges from my last Epson printer that passed away a few months ago.

My HP printer, though BRAND new, is not the printer for me and I will be selling it. It works great and print quality really is excellent, but for what I need it for, it's just not practical.

So I'm very pumped. AND the Epson is an all-in-one, meaning I don't have to worry about cramming my other scanner into my computer workstation. I posted an ad on the classified ads on our local radio station's web site. I looked through the ads and found one of the printer models I was looking for! I called and picked it up immediately and came home and set it up and it works great! Wheeeeee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Way to go Melly - you deserve it!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home