Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Okay, I started this post yesterday, and it was dated yesterday, but as I look over this once more before publishing it, I decided that I'd just change the date to today's and include the Halloween greeting and some Halloween pictures. Blogger gave me one hell of a hard time to insert these pictures; I should just go back to using Photobucket; I still might. Anyhoo, without further ado, here is my catch-up blog post!

Oy Vay. More catching up to do. Okay. So Sunday evening we went to Deidre & Greg's for supper. Lasagne, Caesar salad & garlic bread. Mmmmmm. Cooper tried and loved the lasagne. Carter and Connor were too busy playing and didn't do a lot of eating. They had a blast.

Deidre and I went through her clothes that Connor has outgrown and I borrowed a bunch of stuff for Cooper. We came home after visiting for awhile and I got to watch "Desperate Housewives". Woohoo! Lynette is finally kicking ass and taking names!

Monday was not overly blogworthy. Seriously. The day was a tiring blur as far as I can remember and Tuesday not much different. I seriously can't believe it's Wednesday today. Yesterday I contacted my boss and it looks like I'm technically returning to work the last week of November. I'll be on vacation though through the month of December and returning full-time in January. I am, however, required to work at least a half a day in this calendar year to be entitled to this year's vacation time, so I decided to work Mondays in December. My mom has already planned to babysit for me on Mondays, so this will get everyone's feet wet. Mine at the office, Mom's with the kids (though this will not be an issue - I swear she is magic with my kids) and the kids with having me gone all day - they'll probably be relieved to get rid of me.

Today I took the boys for another trial run with the babysitter; this time for two hours. I dropped them off and stopped in at the office. I got to see most of my coworkers and warned them let them know I would be returning soon.

The weather is still super crappy out. Very slippery conditions on the roads. I decided to skip Bingo tonight (boohoo) not because of the weather, but I figured I'd be better financially suited to skip a week. So Chris capitalized on the cancellation of my girls' night out and went to a boys' night out to play poker at his buddy's place. Hmph.

No new scrapbooking pages, but I gave my blog a little facelift again with a new header. Here are the pics of the boys all decked out for Halloween last night. Cyuuuuuuuuuute!








2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

This is awesome, my friend! I love the fact that for the first time .. . in a long time. . .I'm the first to comment!

What's up, Helen? Still asleep? Is it too early for you! heehee

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Not my fault Angie - blogger would not let me leave a comment - boo hoo! Nice new look oh! Happy Halloween up and over :) Cooper looks adorable.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home