Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

We've Got a Climber!

Today was a pretty good day. I'm so tired but Mom was here this morning before and after her hair appointment/lunch date and helped me accomplish a few things I needed to do, like lowering the crib mattress and moving a desk from the boys' room to the basement. Now I just need to go through 2987346289356 articles of clothing to determine what fits whom and discard or store the rest.

I asked Chris to stop at the store to pick up something for me to cook for supper. I got him to pick up bacon-wrapped turkey breasts and spiced potato wedges. I cooked them up and nuked some green beans and supper was all set.

"Earl" and "ER" were new tonight, though I didn't see much of "ER" since I went to a scrapbooking chat at Digiscrapdivas for the first time. There was a template crop and I did this layout for it. I used that kit that I named "Paisley Harvest" by Lawanna Desjardin. The pictures are of me and Angie's daughter Caroline wearing our "Buddy Walk" t-shirts. I still get a kick out of seeing that kid with her own face on her shirt!



Journaling says: This is a picture of me wearing a Buddy Walk t-shirt that my friend Angie’s sent to me in the mail with her daughter Caroline on it. I got such a kick out of seeing Caroline in a t-shirt with her own picture on it! I’d love to be there to meet her in person!

So Cooper is getting to be a real little mover and shaker. He officially started climbing up and standing. Everywhere. Yikes. Now I have to double-check all the babyproofing all over the house. His new mobility was what prompted lowering the crib mattress.

That's about it for today. It's about quarter past eleven and I'm going to (try) to go to sleep. I keep having thoughts of all the Halloween candy in the house and it's hard to keep from going after it for an almost-midnight snack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

What a gorgeous layout! Of course, you knew I'd say that, didn't you??

It's wonderful. I can't remember if I've signed in over at DSD - but I may make the switch. Everything they do is so cool.

. . . and have fun chasing the climber!!!

Friday, November 03, 2006 9:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Great LO - so cool. When is Cooper's first birthday? - is he up and around faster that Carter? Watch out now girlie!

Friday, November 03, 2006 7:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home