Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just Chillin'

Wow. It's Saturday night. I'm stymied at how quickly time is passing. I'll try to summarize the week since Wednesday!

Hmmm. Thursday...I had an average workday, then came home and made Angie's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas for supper. Dang those rock. They should be more like a yearly menu item but we've been having them pretty much every couple weeks since I first tried the recipe. Yummmmmmm. I watched part of Earl and some of ER but I was soooooooooooo tired. I fell asleep on the couch while I was in the middle of a computer project. The computer crashes on me on a regular basis and I hadn't saved my work so it was back to the drawing board again.

Friday was a good day too. I had lunch with my friend Kathy from the office. And Friday night I went to Bingo with Mom and Kelly and I won the very first game. That was an easy hundred bucks! Fifty for Kelly and fifty for me. Unfortunately it was our only win for the evening, but it was fun. I dropped off Kelly and Mom and came home.

Today was a super quiet one. I just hung out with my boys. Chris came home from work and went ice fishing with a couple guys from his work and my Dad. My boys napped at different times so I was out of luck in the snooze department.

Chris came home and I cooked a lasagne for supper; one that my friend Kathy made for me the other day. She also put a loaf of garlic bread in the bag, and two pretty dishcloths tied together with a ribbon. Kathy rocks. She really takes care of us and never misses a single detail.

We got ready and went to my friend Tracy's son Tyson's birthday party. It was a fun houseful with all the family and friends that were there.

We came home and I put the finishing touches on this layout for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race, challenge #6. We were to swap photos with our partners, so here is a layout with Vicky's son Bryce. You can click the image to enlarge it and see the credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey Girl,

I can't get into my email right now.

very.frustrating.

I'm gonna open up an MSN window. . hope I find you.
A

Sunday, January 21, 2007 3:14:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to your blogs Melany for no other reason if not to read about what yummy things you have eaten :) Glad to hear you have had some chill out time. Take care ~ Helen

Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home