Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Obsess Much?

Okay so ever since I found that computer the other day I've thought about little else. It's not totally out of reach, but I really shouldn't be reaching for it right now. But I'll keep my eye on it and see if it's meant to be. I sure hope so! (Thanks Jason for being the one person who totally "gets" my computer madness!)

The rest of the weekend went well. On Saturday afternoon we went out for lunch at Pizza Hut with the boys. They were very good, and so was the pizza! Both boys fell asleep in the Jeep before we got home, so I opted to do a quick Wal-Mart run while Chris stayed in the Jeep with the kids. I picked up a whole bunch of cleaning supplies so I can (eventually) give the house an overhaul.

On Sunday we got ready and went out to Mom and Dad's for the afternoon. I brought groceries to make supper but Mom had already prepared supper and had the table set for us and Uncle Cliff and Auntie Lurdes. We had an awesome supper of Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp, garlic bread and a fresh crisp salad. We hung out for awhile after visiting. Chris took Carter for a ride on the four-wheeler; we just finally found a helmet for him and he loves it. Now he can go for real rides with Daddy; not just putt-putting around the yard. They went all over and had a blast.

Today was a good and very quick busy day at the office. Kelly and I tossed the idea around of going to Bingo tonight but she is gone camping so we'll try for Wednesday instead. Before she left she did a drive-by and brought me a cappuccino and a bagel. Sweet!

Since I had picked up groceries yesterday, I had asked Mom and Dad to come here for supper today. We had gorgeous salmon steaks, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and baby potatoes. Mmmmmmm. After supper Uncle Cliff and Auntie Lurdes came over. I did a quick Tim Horton's run for Mom since she felt like having an Ice Cap. I picked up a French Vanilla Cappuccino for myself and Uncle Cliff and an ice cap for Auntie Lurdes. I gave Auntie Lurdes her "memory maker" photo bracelet that I finally finished for her.

We visited awhile then everyone left. I did a couple projects on the computer while Chris still had the boys outside. Before they came in I washed my hair so I could dye my grey "highlights". After they came in I dried my hair and put in the hair dye. Carter fell asleep and Cooper didn't. He was a real wild child for awhile there. I managed to settle him so that I could go rinse my hair and have a shower.

After we put the boys to bed I dried my hair again so now I just have to iron it in the morning. I'm feeling kind of achey; I'm hoping it's nothing...there seems to be something going around and I really don't want to be sick!

So let's see...did I scrap anything this weekend? Yes, Vicky and I finished our challenge #7 and #8 layouts for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race. Here they are...the first two are challenge seven...we had to set up at least 10 pictures with a background and a title then send it to our partner for adding elements.

Vicky's page

My page

Challenge #8 - The theme was "Girl Talk"

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Two blogs in the one week! yey! Great LOs Melly...love the one of you! Take care!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:17:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I know it's not. . .but I tell myself that it's *ME* you're talking to on that phone layout! : )

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

blog much?

Hee hee. . . I miss you. Hope you're having a good week.

Off again tomorrow. . . ? Me too!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Gak! I thought you were going to your blog. . . to update it.

Ahem. . is this on??!?!?!

Friday, August 17, 2007 10:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home