Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bingo, Bingo, BINGO!

Oops I lost a day somewhere. Wednesday seems to have vanished from my mind. I grabbed A&W and came home for lunch. I took Carter to school. Picked up the boys...yada yada. A quiet evening at home.

This morning Kelly was my little coffee angel and brought me an FVC. I came home at lunch again and Chris was home. I took Carter to school and ran to Timmy's for a turkey sandwich and ran back to work.

When Kelly got back to the office late in the afternoon, I sort of jokingly suggested going to Bingo. (again...eek). For some reason I felt lucky. Must have been the itchy foot I had. I "talked her into going". I picked up the boys and came home and fed them and got ready to go to Bingo. I picked up Kelly and we were on our way.

We arrived early enough to play the early-bird games, and I won almost right away. Twenty-four bucks. Once the regular games started, I won again. It was a hundred dollar game but there was another winner with me, so we won fifty bucks. Next it was Kelly's turn, and she was the only winner of a hundred bucks. Totally fun. I'll have to pay attention to my feet in case they get itchy again and we'll have to high-tail it to Bingo. haaaaaaaaa. Our total to share was a hundred and seventy-four bucks. Suh-weet. Eighty-seven each. Tons of fun.

I came home and my eyes are really bugging me. I'm trying to do up some birthday invitations but the eyedrops aren't cutting it for me. I think I'll go put my sore eye to bed.

OH and Kelly gave me an early Christmas present. A Michael Bublé t-shirt from the Michael Bublé website. Hilarious. I was thinking of doing that for her for Christmas. I'll be sporting it tomorrow. Here it is: (the name is written in rhinestones)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Cute shirt. Now, when is the concert again?

When he sings the song, "Home," do you promise to think about me? I absolutely adore it!!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:27:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home