Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yikes - It's Not Even Monday Anymore

Very full day: (it's after two in the morning so I'm going to shorthand this)

Fast morning at work
Quick lunch with Kelly at Tim Horton's
Took Carter to school
Fairly brief union meeting after work - Chris picked up the boys from the sitter
Ran home to change and get ready for Bingo
Kelly picked me up (and she found my sunglasses! Good to have them back so I can try to lose them again)
Went to Bingo...had many many close calls related to the special numbers that win extra money, but no go.
Actually won a game second to the end. There were four winners sharing a hundred bucks...Kelly and I split our winnings, so it wasn't much, but HEY, I got to yell Bingo!
Came home and was greeted by our ever-so-cute inflatable snowman on the lawn. I actually took a picture but I am way too tired to upload it from the camera; this post will be updated.

I came in and found sleeping boys strewn about the living room, including Cooper who looked like a little frog (took a picture of him too and will post tomorrow)

I worked on thank-you cards for a coworker and made a pretty pretty calendar cover for Kelly.
It's freaking late (or early I guess) so I must get some sleep because I have to get up extra early to wash and iron my hair in the morning.
I'm outta here...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey baby, love the new blog header. You are awesome!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

::hee:: the thing I love about your "shorthand" is that I can read it!!! LOL

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home