Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Seventeen Bucks

Today was the day Mom went for an ambulance ride to the CT scan appointment. Apparently they pumped the drugs in through IV for the trip so she managed well. When we stopped in (all four of us) to visit after work today she was the best I'd seen her all week, eating all her supper, sitting up looking more comfortable. Now that could have been the drugs, but it was nice to see her looking better. Auntie Lurdes was there too and Auntie Josie stopped in when we were leaving, since the kids were getting a little rowdy.

Now we have to wait for results and decisions of what is next. I hope that phase doesn't take long, but I also hope they keep Mom until all of whatever happens. On our way home Chris decided he wanted pizza for supper. Having this new Dominos in town is a baaaaaaaaaad thing for us! I hope the novelty wears off. And soon! We came home and I changed and went to pick up the pizzas. I came home and scarfed a couple pieces and headed out to Bingo with Kelly.

That lucky girl...she won tonight! It was an early bird game and she won thirty-four bucks. My half nearly took care of the pizza for supper! hahahaha. There were several winners around us and we were so close to winning several times but we didn't quite make it. It was very very warm in there and we were both getting tired and loopy by the time it was all over.

Everyone was asleep when I got home. I'm going to print a couple sudoku puzzles and head for bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Just dropping in to wish you well for Easter my friend.

Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:28:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home