Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

O.M.G.W.I.I.N.F.Y?

Oh My God Why Is It Not Friday Yet?
(Looking forward to a simple T.G.I.F.)

It's felt like a long week. I'll blog more later but for now I'll post a scrapbook layout I did last night.


Later in the day when I'm more awake I'll finish this post. ::Yawn::

Okay, I'm actually finally more awake than I was this morning, and it's twenty-five after ten at night. And the only reason I'm conscious is the drink of Coke I had this evening.

Work was fine but BUSY. The phones rang non-stop, which made for a quick day. I had the late lunch hour again, so my Dad was kind enough to take Carter to school for me so neither Chris nor I had to make any special arrangements to leave work. (Thanks again, Dad! ... and for the paper and stuff too!)

After work I picked up the kids and Carter was tired and therefore VERY GRUMPY. He's really been acting up on the way home from school with the sitter's kid that walks him home, so I told him he was grounded. Grounded from his bike and the computer. He was pretty sad (AND WHINY) but I stuck to my guns and he really seemed sorry about it. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I took him with me to Wal-Mart and he was so bummed when I wouldn't even take him to LOOK at the toys. I could tell he was so tired. We came home and I cuddled him to sleep and hoisted him to the top bunk. Then it was Cooper's turn to cuddle and he fell asleep while I talked to Kelly on the phone.

I put the laundry in the dryer and came to blog since I got a little comment from Angie looking for the remainder of this blogpost. :) Sometime since last night when I posted the scrapbook layout of Cooper, it was posted on Miss Mint's blog (yay me!)as a demo for extractions (pictures popping out of the frame). You can click the picture to enlarge it and see the credits.

I need to stay up for awhile since the dryer doesn't shut itself off...it apparently needs to have all the lint sucked out of its innards and that is why the timer no longer works. I hope that's all that's wrong with it. Maybe I'll scrap something. We'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

TGIF here .... always a step ahead of you Melly...and a long one to boot! Why...for HRH!!!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I came back. . .just for your updated blog entry. Where is it?!?!?

Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Well, at least THIS time when I came back, I got the full story! :)

Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ernie said...

Congrats on the Minty fame! :)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 6:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home