Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Special Post for Theresa

(and Angie!)

Last week I posted about having a Caesar to drink when we had dinner out with Mom and Dad for our anniversary. I received a comment from Theresa questioning whether this was some type of puréed salad (gross!), or some sort of drink. Well, it's a yummy drink similar to a Bloody Mary, and I've been meaning to come back to write a post to clear it up for my south of the border friends. (Angie has been through this process already the last time I blogged about it!)

Anyhoo, I'm guessing Theresa was picturing something like this: (ew)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But this is what I'm talkin' 'bout:



Anyway, just for you Theresa...and the ''Bloody Caesar'' was invented in Baja, California if what I read on the net was correct! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Dude, what do you think happens when you puree what's in picture A? You get picture B. Call it what you want, but you drank a whirled salad. But add enough alcohol and I'll pretty much drink anything.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 12:26:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm with Theresa. . .but I like mine fruity. So, fruit salad in a blender with a lot of vodka for me! : )

Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home