Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Tooooooo Meeeeeeeee

Oh yeah, you too, Canada! I might be 37 today, but I'm 104 years younger than you are!

Puh-lenty has happened since I blogged last week. We took a trip to my cousin's wedding, we celebrated Canada's and my birthday, and plenty of stuff in between. I've taken a googol of pictures too, and I promise to post and scrapbook a big handful of them. But not tonight. This old girl is going to bed.

I'm not even sure if they went ahead with the fireworks after the thunderstorm this afternoon but we skipped it again if they did. If they postponed it, we'll be all over it when they decide to go ahead with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

absolutely HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
to celebrate yoeur birthday i went to a fireworks show at the marina in your honour!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home