Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Trip

I think I took my last trip today for my IT gig. I still have some stuff to do locally but I'll likely have the time to finish up all the details between Christmas and the new year. It was still bitterly cold out today (Angie...with the wind chill factor it's been -40ºC quite often, which is where Celsius and Fahrenheit meet, though I'm sure I've whined about this to you before :) The highway was covered in ice patches all the way but I had a good drive today, there and back.

I had lunch with a couple girls from the office. I left in time to make most of the return trip in daylight, which makes a humongous difference when driving these rural highways. I dropped off a few boxes of stuff at the office from my travels and headed home.

After supper I finished the calendar project I found because I finally realized where my hole punch was. All that stress and obsessing over something and then it occurs to me where it might be. Sure enough, it was inside a big Rubbermaid container in the garage. I had put a bunch of stuff from the back of the Jeep into the container since it was so big when I was bringing it home. We didn't bring it in the house right away and it's been there ever since.

So right now, all is well in Mellytown. I have a couple small Christmas projects to work on then I'm going to get all the rest of my Christmas shopping done, and maybe even Christmas cards that will likely get mailed two or three days before Christmas. Oh, and as of today? I'm off work for ten days. Niiiiiiiice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I can gladly, and honestly say that I doubt E. TN will EVER get to the point where Fahrenheit and Celsius meet. :)

Friday, December 19, 2008 9:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home