Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Baked

See? I baked cookies. For the number of cookies you get, they’re very labour-intensive, but oh-so-worth-it!!! And yes, they’re completely made from scratch. Oh except for the ones on the plate on the right. I used storebought icing on those ones; they’re for Carter’s class. The ones in the tin are made with a homemade creamy vanilla frosting that is to. die. for.

Tomorrow Carter’s class is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day since they’ll be on March Break next week for the actual day. They’re supposed to wear green and bring a green snack. So that’s why I opted to make the cookies.

I was heavily stuffed up and achey today. The Tylenol helped with the achiness but there is nothing that is able to penetrate this big ball of ick inside my head. I’m trying really hard to focus on watching Jimmy Fallon’s show but I’m toast. I’m barely focusing on the laptop, letalone the TV across the room. Hopefully I’ll be back and a little more with it tomorrow ‘cause I’m not quite done with reporting on today. The highlights are at least covered (i.e. cookies!) G’nite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

baked! from scratch! You must be sick! I would be LOL!~

Get well soon Melly!

Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home