Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rage Against the Histamine Machine

I'm stuffed. Bad. Chris too. Carter is much better today. I last gave him Tylenol at lunchtime before I dropped him off at school. Perhaps the oil worked. I still filled the prescription from the doctor just in case. That was one of my lunchtime errands. I also got my eyebrows done, took Carter to school and grabbed a super quick sandwich before bolting back to work. The workday was over in a flash. One of Cindy's girls walked to my office to hitch a ride home with me since she had basketball after school and Cindy had parent-teacher interviews after school.

I took her with me to do my housesitting job and to pick up Carter's prescription. We came home and Chris had left work a little early today and offered to pick up the boys. I opened up the freezer and started hauling out a bunch of stuff to make for supper. A few part bags of french fries, two types of chicken wings and two types of fish sticks. Carter ate EVERYTHING on his plate and I think Cooper came close too. The spicy buffalo wings made my nose run a little, but not enough to get rid of all my congestion.

Chris must be feeling crappy, because he actually resorted to trying Buckley's for the first time. It didn't phase him at all. He said he couldn't even taste it, which blew me away. I swear I could taste that stuff through a brick wall. But I didn't take any. I opted for an anti-histamine and gave some to Chris too. He dozed on the couch and remarked when he awoke how he could breathe through two nostrils.

I did some creating and printing tonight. I printed forty birth announcements and started designing some new ones. If I get permission from the parents I'll post them here. I also started whipping up some tickets for a coworker's retirement party. And now I'm toast. My head feels like it's going to explode. It's feasible that would be a better option than this annoying slow leak from my nose. ::sigh::

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I am so proud of you for baking!!! Good job, my friend!

Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Patchoulia said...

awwwww...sounds like a bad bug going through your house. :(

Feel better!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home