Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Day it Got Warm in Ontario

I had a bit of a shitty work week. Good and busy, but I had my issues. All is well and it's the weekend! Yesterday we just hung out at home. Chris rented a movie, Paul Blart, Mall Cop. We never ended up watching it so we watched it tonight. Totally corny of course, with Kevin James as a writer and starring in it, and Adam Sandler as a producer. The boys fell asleep pretty early. Next we watched Quantum of Solace. Dad came over today to lend us his movie rentals.

Chris worked until noon today then took advantage of the free dump day and got rid of our bits of rotten fence that he ripped out. We're going to put up a new fence soon so he's getting rid of the old one. He and his Dad made a few trips and he took Cooper for a ride for the last one. I dragged my butt around the house for most of the day. I finally got my butt in gear and took Carter out for a ride. I went downtown to buy new jeans for Chris and myself. It's awesome to find a pair of jeans that fits. It took about six or seven tries but I found a perfect pair.

For supper we had McDonald's; Carter and I picked it up on the way home. After we watched the Mall Cop movie, I went on the computer and bumped into Jill online. We have hardly even chatted in ages, and decided to get 'together' online and do some scrapbooking. Good way to get me back in the swing of that again too. I did this page:

We chatted until after one and now I'm just about done for the night. I sure hope we start to make it a habit again! I'm hoping for some nice weather tomorrow. Might take the boys to church. If it's nice out we'll do a trip to a park somewhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

we had a big movie weekend also Melly! Have a super week.

Sunday, May 24, 2009 10:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

gorgeous layout

Monday, May 25, 2009 6:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Beautiful layout, my friend!! We ought to chat sometime, too!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home