Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, May 01, 2009

Pages for April

I did these two scrap pages at least two or three weeks ago for my April CT duties. The month has flown by so fast that I realized I needed to post them if they were going to be for April!

On the way home today, it was snowing these bizarre globs of snow. One of my Facebook friends said her Mom called them pancakes. Really, it was like pancakes were falling from the sky. I think it all melted but if it's still able to snow out there, I'm not calling this weather spring. Since I'm posting this after midnight, it's officially May now, and I will not tolerate any further winter weather. It's sunshine from here on in.


1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I am sending you loads of sunshine Melly. Ace pages! :)

Now .. off to find you on Facebook!~

Sunday, May 03, 2009 7:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home