Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Game - Your First Ever Scrap Page

Helen tagged me to play this fun blog game...show your first ever scrap page. When I first started scrapping I was already into extracting pictures...something I still like to do. These were a few of the first freebies I started out with; I probably still have these graphics! The first one I did in Adobe Photo Deluxe Home Edition; by the second I got started in PhotoShop. There may have been others close to the same time but I found these first.

I had just started scrapping in March 2006 by accident, really. I was online looking for some free backgrounds to use for making some birthday invitations when I came across a scrapbooking site. It all snowballed from there!!!

Here are the rules:
1. Show us your first scrapbook page (eekkk!!)
2. Write a couple of lines about the scrap - associated with your feelings, your thoughts and when you did it.
3. Pass the game on to 5 person and leave a comment on their blog....I'm passing it on to:
Angie, Theresa, Jill, Amy, Lori



2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Cool Melly! Thanks for playing. Fun to look back, see how we got into this hobby and how things have changed. Have a great week.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:45:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Amy Eileen said...

LOL Looking back at old layouts sometimes makes me cringe. :) Thanks Melly!! Your first layouts rocked!

Monday, April 27, 2009 8:02:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home