Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Four Days

That's right. I'm off for four days. There are plans of Easter egg hunts, a visit to the sheep farm, celebrating the occasion properly at church on Sunday and gorging on a humongous Easter dinner with the whole fam-damily.

The past couple days I've still had a sore jaw. My teeth are feeling more comfortable but dang they really beat up my mouth. Work has been very busy and has flown by this week, even more so than usual.

I rented a few movies tonight: Tale of Despereaux, Yes Man, and Bedtime Stories. When we got home I put on the Despereaux movie for the boys but they didn't pay it a whole lot of attention. Chris worked outside for awhile after he got home from an after hours service call. I put on the movie Yes Man (Jim Carrey). Cooper cuddled up to me and fell asleep. Carter was already zonked. Chris? Started snoring shortly after the opening credits. I liked the movie, but I was getting annoyed until he started saying Yes. Then it got good, and stayed good. We watched Bedtime Stories at the theatre awhile back, but will be watching it again before I have to return it to the video store.

Now I'm still up watching late night TV. I caught the end of Leno, then Jimmy Fallon was a re-run. Booooooooo. So I tuned into Craig Ferguson (love him) and Robin Williams is on. The two of them are nuts, but hilarious. Well, that's all I've got for tonight. Hopefully some scrapping news by the weekend. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Girl! If I'd have known you were online, I'd have pinged you on yahoo, or something.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend. We've got lots going on, too. But, it should all be wonderful by the time Sunday night rolls around! ;)

Take lots of pictures, okay???

Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:05:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home