Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just for Fun

On our way home today (and between rain showers) I took the boys to check out this tugboat by the river. It's been there forever and I recently got the idea to take the boys. I got a few choice pictures. Somehow it's already Tuesday; Monday almost completely escaped me. But Kelly took me for lunch yesterday (thanks again Kelly!)

Today I called the cable company to reduce our cable channels for the summer. Last summer I called to do the same thing and they enrolled me in their ''summer retention program''. At that time they lowered my bill but actually didn't remove any channels! Apparently it was a one-time deal; they've already cut our channels. We'll miss a few like Discovery and TLC and Showtime but hopefully if the weather gets decent enough, we won't even remember we have a TV.

That's about it...I'll leave the rest to the pictures :) Note the crappy dark clouds.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the goose poop near the tug boat, usually is quite thick!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mellykat said...

LOL I only saw three little turds...and they were more like deer poop!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home