Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friday Eve

It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. ::chanting::

It's been a long week. Well that's not really true; it's been a short week. There is always this strange phenomenon I find after a long weekend wherein the week feels EVEN LONGER and I still have another day to go. I'll never understand it, but I always notice it.

I had a fantastic lunch out with one of my funny girlfriends. We went for Indian food and it was fantastic as ever. Comfort food. I love all the spice. I probably reek of garlic but I don't care. Plus I ate enough that I had no desire to eat supper.

I picked up the kids after work and treated them and Chris to McDonald's for supper. Today we restarted Cooper's first communion classes. I still don't understand how I send them to a Catholic school, yet they still need to go to classes outside of school. Anyway, we went to the church for his class then stopped and picked up a treat for the kids and coffee for Chris and me on the way home.

I'm working on a few projects at the moment; hopefully I'll be able to post some samples soon. Happy Friday Eve y'all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! :)

I like...never, ever, check my blog or my email any more but did today! Great hearing from you! I kinda miss you on FB! Hope everything is good!!!! :D

Hugs!
Amy

Friday, March 01, 2013 12:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog and thanks for sharing it

famous places in cbe

Monday, July 28, 2014 4:55:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home