Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friday Eve

It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. ::chanting::

It's been a long week. Well that's not really true; it's been a short week. There is always this strange phenomenon I find after a long weekend wherein the week feels EVEN LONGER and I still have another day to go. I'll never understand it, but I always notice it.

I had a fantastic lunch out with one of my funny girlfriends. We went for Indian food and it was fantastic as ever. Comfort food. I love all the spice. I probably reek of garlic but I don't care. Plus I ate enough that I had no desire to eat supper.

I picked up the kids after work and treated them and Chris to McDonald's for supper. Today we restarted Cooper's first communion classes. I still don't understand how I send them to a Catholic school, yet they still need to go to classes outside of school. Anyway, we went to the church for his class then stopped and picked up a treat for the kids and coffee for Chris and me on the way home.

I'm working on a few projects at the moment; hopefully I'll be able to post some samples soon. Happy Friday Eve y'all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! :)

I like...never, ever, check my blog or my email any more but did today! Great hearing from you! I kinda miss you on FB! Hope everything is good!!!! :D

Hugs!
Amy

Friday, March 01, 2013 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Praveen RS said...

Nice blog and thanks for sharing it

famous places in cbe

Monday, July 28, 2014 4:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just shoe in the computer, establish an online connection and finish the purchasing from the convenience of home. replica louis vuitton 2. Large Selection. Due to the fact the entire United states is the market there are 1000ss of diaper bags to choose from. 3. Excellent Deals. The sellers on Amazon and ebay. com possess low cost to do business and are therefore able to sell for less. replica omega The competition among retailers is also great, thereby driving prices even lower. 4. Secure Transactions. fake chanel handbags Another advantage to shopping at Designer Diaper Bags is its connection with Amazon and ebay. com. This ensures a secure transaction. prada replica All packaged goods are courtesy of specialized equipment that bag products be it free flowing, granular or liquid. cartier replica They can guarantee sterilizing and work much faster than we ever could hand.

Friday, August 15, 2014 4:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home