Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Snow Day!

Happy Family Day!
There are many festivities that were planned today for families to go out and celebrate. It's called Winterfest, but in an ironic turn of events, many of the events were cancelled because of the heavy snowfall. 

I went out briefly to visit my lovely hair stylist Corina, and this is what it looked like on my way home:


Even with the Jeep in four-wheel drive it was really messy. I'm glad I don't have to travel any distance today. When I got home Chris was gone with the boys to the festivities. They have a big man-made sliding hill down by the lake and a snow maze. They're probably having fun despite the whiteout out there. I'll post more later when I get home from the concert. I hope the performers were able to make it to town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home